Little Bridges seeks highly qualified and experienced care givers that meet or exceed the licensing standards established by the state of California.
Our teachers focus on guiding and encouraging all children in a positive, Christian atmosphere. Our goal for each child is to know that they are unique, special and loved.
We celebrate each child’s distinctive traits and abilities for whom God has made them to be.
Full Time After School Teacher
Position Description: Seeking a team player who can bring fun and creative ideas to enhance and strengthen the quality of experiences for our after school and summer camp program. The ideal candidate is a nurturing, responsible team member who is friendly, proactive, trustworthy, reliable, works well with others and passionate about working with children.
Teachers are responsible for planning, organizing, and directing recreation activities including arts and crafts, sports, group games, field trips and homework assistance.
- Assist students with homework
- Coordinate the creating, planning and maintaining of a safe and healthy learning environment
- Maintain consistent supervision and active involvement with children inside and outside
- Clean Driving Record and ability to drive company vans to pick up students from school
- Plan and implement appropriate, engaging activities
- Maintain a warm, caring and non-judgmental attitude towards children and their families
- Assist in maintaining equipment and materials in a neat, organized fashion
- Must successfully pass pre-employment background check & physical
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday
- Prior experience working with school-age children in an educational or recreational setting preferred.
Compensation based on education and experience.
Full health coverage
PTO program, paid holidays
Please email all resumes to Director Jacque Kirk at email@example.com